Saturday, March 22, 2014

my life in photos

Heather and I made vegan, gluten-free cupcakes with Meyer lemon frosting and strawberry garnish for Barbara's birthday. The Meyer lemons were ones we harvested. Delicious! 

During one of our staff meetings we enjoyed blood orange juice. No sugar, no additives, no artificial colors,  just juice! 

I made this "Fruit Art" with Peace Pockets (made by refugees) and fruit harvested by Iskashitaa. The fruit included two types of grapefruit, oranges, tangelos, and tangerines. 

Some of the grapefruit we harvest are enormous. This one is almost as big as my face. 

My coworker Heather with one of Barbara's adorable dogs, Toola. 
From my day at the Grand Canyon. 
Making date vinegar! 

The Iskashitaa booth at the Peace Fair. 
I hope to share more photos and stories soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment